Thursday, February 5, 2009

Total Defence 2009

I would want to defend my family because they are always there for me when I need help.They have done a lot for me, that is why I would like to protect them and not others. I would get ready for anything, such as putting a fire extinguisher in the house in case a fire would break out.I would play games with them if they become bored to keep them happy and fit.I would do everything to keep them safe from any kind diseases. I would always be ready. I would also like to defend endangered animals from all around the world.I would defend them because I love animals.My purpose of helping them is to let other generations see them in real life. Not like the Dodo bird which some people did not get to see up close.I would put up posters, ask people I know to help support them and I will be more active in the environmental club.
I would want everyone to be ready and defend the ones they love.

No comments: