Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

During the Chinese New Year,my family and I went to three places.We went to my paternal's (Father's side of the family) relatives house on the first day of the Chinese New Year. We had our lunch there first, then we took a family photo together.On the same day, my family, paternal relatives and me went to my paternal's Grandaunty's house.She has a cute little dog in her house for us to play with. We had New Year snacks there too. After that visit,we went home with $90 of red packet money. The next day,We went to our maternal's (Mother's side of the family)relative's house. We had our lunch there too.My Grandfather gave us $50 of red packet money. My 3 siblings and my cousins played card games like heart attack with cards. A hour passed and we decided to play ping pong with the ping pong table at the void deck of the flat. That day, we went back home with $122 of red packet money.I have $212 red packet money.Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: