Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Holiday

During my December holidays, I had loads of fun! First, my family and I went to Chengdu, Sichuan. Chengdu is a very hazy place because there is a lot of smokers. We had to cover our noses whenever we walk past a smoker.We were on a tour together with 19 families. I have nothing much to say about Chengdu except that in the Chinese village there would be a lot of people knitting. A week after we came home from Sichuan to collect my brother's PSLE results,we went to Hong Kong to meet our Aunt. One time, my Aunt asked a total stranger a question, he answered in a polite manner.People from Singapore would just ignore you completely if you asked them a question!We went to Ocean Park too. It was all very fun, especially The Dragon. It was a rollercoaster with loops in it! I wish I could go there again! Do you know how fun it is to go upside down?

No comments: