Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My P5 Camp ( Day 2&3 )

I woke up at about 5.30a.m. As I said, the beds were so uncomfortable! They were covered with plastic because it is new. So everyone in my room I slept in woke up early.We did not have to wait to brush our teeth. After our breakfast, we headed for the low elements first. But instead of doing them right away, other groups occupied the elements. So we wasted time sitting around, learning cheers while we waited. In the end, we did not even do anything. Next, we went rock climbing. I actually climbed the 3-storied high wall, but I only made it to the second floor! But, before the second climber, after me, got to climb, another group came. It turns out that we were in the wrong station.
Then we went to this place where the elements were like for army training. It was a few stories high. I did not dare to climb up the element.
After a very long wait, we went for lunch.
Next, we went abseiling. I did not want to go because I wanted to go on the flying fox. But it turns out that we did not go on it.
After all those high elements stuff, we went to rehearse on that day's night, campfire performance. Yes, that's right. We actually had to perform with only less then a day to rehearse!
Our group, along with the group members of Montral. We dance to the song 'All Star'. It turned out quite good.
After diner, we went for the campfire. We sang some campfire songs, see a huge fire in the middle of the field and see the instructor do movements to the song. We danced quite well but we did not win!
The next day, after breakfast, we cleaned up the whole campsite. Not exactly the whole place. Each group was assigned to different places. My group was unlucky. We were assigned to the girls toilet at the second floor of the rooms! But the good part is that there was nothing to clean there. So we were abit slack,watching over the railing, campers rushing here and there cleaning the areas! So thanks girls for not polluting the toilets!!!
Later, we had to board the bus that brings us back to school! I was so sad! This time, we sat in our class. So sad!!! I got autograghs of some instructors to remind me of this amazing camp!

No comments: