Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To All My Friendz

OMG!! 2 more days to the holidays!!! But somehow, I am sad.
This is all because I am going to be seperated from some of my bestest friends!!!! :( I will be going to 6.2 and most of my friends will be staying in 6.4!!! Alot of people say 6.2 is a pro class but I don't want to be pro!!
If I were to get 3 wishes, I would wish that we could stay together as an IT class. Another wish would be that I could still do well in my PSLE and of course the last wish is to be rich~.~$$!<-- ( Not very realistic!) Although we still have IT lessons and CCAs, its still not enough!!! I want to be sitting side-by-side, Xin Min, Kenix, Jamie,Le Yi, Natalie, Jie Yi,Hana, Cheryl, Jasmine and Cindy, (aiya, alot more lah) in class ! Well..... :'( I have nothing to say..... Just trying to keep this post long as my final farewell.... :'( So bye, Xin Min, Kenix, Jamie, Le yi.............etc. :'( Bye! Until we meet again! Bye! ( Can't stop saying Goodbye!)Bye! :'(